How Software Gets Done  


Login

Software Buyers
Request bids
Search coders
My Buyer Account
Buyer help
Buyer articles
Buyer FAQ
Latest news
 
Software Coders
Newest open work
Browse all work
Search all work
My Coder Account
Coder help
Coder articles
Coder FAQ
Latest news
 
Affiliates
My Affiliate Account
Affiliate help
Affiliate FAQ
Latest news
 
Newest Bid Requests.
Easy Classified Ads website
By rozsa2 on Jul 10
Max Bid: $100


Read a Usenet Group on a web page
By corbing on Jul 10
Max Bid: Open to fair suggestions


Windows Service - Loads background Web page
By ironcladsecure on Jul 10
Max Bid: Open to fair suggestions


Cobol conversion
By 2good2 on Jul 10
Max Bid: Open to fair suggestions


Non-Profit web site backend DB
By stnwall on Jul 10
Max Bid: Open to fair suggestions


Professional Realty WebSite (<a href="
Click here to put this ticker on your own site and/or get live RSS newsfeeds

Open Work Categories.
Database 
(139 open)
   Access 
(52 open)
   MySQL 
(83 open)
   Oracle 
(9 open)
   SQL Server 
(49 open)
   Other DB 
(17 open)
Documentation / Tech Writing 
(14 open)
Data Entry 
(20 open)
Game Development 
(24 open)
Graphics / Art / Music 
(46 open)
   Graphics 
(54 open)
     Adobe AfterEffects 
(1 open)
     Adobe Photoshop 
(15 open)
     Adobe Premiere 
(3 open)
     3d Animation 
(13 open)
   Art (Misc.) 
(19 open)
   Music 
(11 open)
   3d Modeling 
(13 open)
Language Specific 
(92 open)
   ASP 
(54 open)
   ASP .NET 
(34 open)
   C# 
(39 open)
   C++ / C 
(103 open)
   Carbon (Mac OS) 
(2 open)
   Cocoa / Obj-C 
(2 open)
   Cold Fusion 
(11 open)
   Delphi 
(26 open)
   Java 
(55 open)
   JSP 
(7 open)
   Perl 
(39 open)
   PHP 
(85 open)
   XML/XSL 
(29 open)
   Visual Basic 
(132 open)
   Visual Basic .Net 
(52 open)
   Other 
(53 open)
Misc 
(29 open)
   CAD 
(3 open)
MultiMedia 
(37 open)
   Video Editing 
(4 open)
Network 
(43 open)
   Network Design 
(11 open)
   Network Implementation 
(13 open)
Platforms 
(75 open)
   Windows 
(160 open)
     MS Exchange 
(6 open)
     MS Office 
(12 open)
     Other 
(15 open)
   Darwin 
(1 open)
   Internet Browser 
(40 open)
   Linux 
(60 open)
   UNIX 
(27 open)
   Hand Held/PDA Programming 
(8 open)
Requirements 
(13 open)
Security 
(27 open)
Testing / Quality Assurance 
(16 open)
Web 
(146 open)
   Page Design 
(78 open)
   Flash 
(37 open)
   Web Services 
(70 open)
   Web (Other) 
(74 open)
Training 
(12 open)
   Computer Based 
(11 open)
Other
 
Other Sites

Download the free Rent A Coder IE toolbar!
 
Show Bid Request

Server Based CGI script
Bid Request Id: 12428
Bookmark in my 'To Do' list
Posted by: voltairefrench (0 ratings)
Non-action Ratio: Bad - 66.67%
Buyer Security Verifications: Unverified
Approved on: Apr 2, 2002
1:55:59 AM EDT
Bidding Closes: Apr 15, 2002
7:00:00 PM EDT
Viewed (by coders): 402 times
Deadline: 4/30/2002
TIME EXPIRED
Phase:
Cancelled
Max Accepted Bid: Bidding is closed
Project Type: Small Business Project: $100 (USD) +
Bidding Type: Open Auction
Categories: Database, C++ / C, Perl, PHP, UNIX, Network Implementation
Enter chat room for this bid request
(0 active users at Jul 10, 2003 9:11:14 PM EDT)

Description:
Hello,
im looking to get a custom CGI script made. I am looking for bids on this and if you think you can execute it and give me a great rate we can possibly start on this process.. This script that i wish to be done is a traffic trade script that will trade traffic with other sites..for example
when someone clicks a link on your site you will have an option of sending the visitor to URL A at 40 % chance and 60 % of it going to URL B.
saying that "URL A" is a traffic trade and "URL B" is a gallery. also we will be working with more than 1 TRAFFIC TRADE.
THe percentage must also be manageble or easily changed on a server based interface.

Deliverables:
1. detailed logs of refferring urls
2. force feeding traffic to other sites from your own domain.
3. password protection because it would have to be set on the server.
4. ability to add trades when using on your server and the ability for others to immediately add their url
links to which they wish to send traffic to your site from theirs.
5.detailed statistics of traffic such as:
a.uniques in.
b.uniques out.
c.raw in.
d. raw out.
e.traffic trade ratio between all URL's
f.hour raw
g.hour uniques and so on..
6.logs that will show all statistics back to weeks possibly months.
7.the option of making all urls on your html page,(where you will be sending traffic from to other sites to trade traffic) easily coded with the %ratio to send and recieve traffic..
8.being able to black list sites from automatically trade traffic with you at the push of a button.
9.the script must also have a second feature for webmasters that can submit there sites to yours for listing.the links can be fed to the script added on the list and must be manageble . in these areas for example.

the form :
NAME: steve
URL link: MYdomain.com/index.html
URL link back: MYdomain.com/index.html
Description:MY FAMILY In SCOTland.

all these variables must be manageble if need be.
this second feature must also be able to work along with the traffic trade script.

MUST READ THIS
i want to put out 2 versions of this script.
-script 1 all aspects except #9

-script 2 all aspects included from #1-#9 plus the ability of the script to skim 2% of their traffic sent to my
domain of choice witch of course i can set up to 10+ urls when installed on their server.

ok this is just a rough sketch possibly i might need a couple more features but
this is the basic script that i want and need.. I will be taking bids on this with other
programmers and hope that you can give me a decent price range for this and a
ETA of a finished product..


Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

Complete copyrights to all work purchased.


Platform:
server side PHP,CGI, MAC<---(optional)

Must be 100% finished and received by buyer on:
Apr 30, 2002 EDT
Deadline legal notes: All times are expressed in the time zone of the site EDT (UT - 5). If the buyer omitted a time, then the deadline is 11:59:59 PM EDT on the indicated date.

Special Conditions / Other:
for more details please contact me

Additional Files:
This bid request includes IMPORTANT additional attached files. Please download and read fully before bidding.



Remember that contacting the other party outside of the site (by email, phone, etc.) on all business projects < $500 (before the buyer's money is escrowed) is a violation of both the software buyer and seller agreements. We monitor all site activity for such violations and can instantly expel transgressers on the spot, so we thank you in advance for your cooperation. If you notice a violation please help out the site and report it. Thanks for your help.
 
Bidding/Comments:
All monetary amounts on the site are in United States dollars.
Rent a Coder is a closed auction, so coders can only see their own bids and comments. Buyers can view every posting made on their bid requests.

See all rejected bids (and all comments)
Name   Bid Amount 
 
Date   Coder Rating  


No bidding allowed, because this bid request was cancelled.

Cancelled Date: 4/10/2002 6:24:44 PM
Quick Bid Request Search
 Advanced Search
Newest Open Work
Latest News  
Credentials


 

 
Rent A Coder upholds the rigorous business practices required to be both a BBB member and Square Trade vendor.
  • All customer issues addressed within 2 days
  • Openly disclosed pricing and return policies
  • Participation in mediation at buyer request
  • Superior selling track record
This site is verified through its parent company, Exhedra Solutions, Inc.
 
Top Coders.

Anuj Gakhar
Rated a 9.98 on 101 jobs 
Securenext
Rated a 9.96 on 109 jobs 
Buddies
Rated a 9.82 on 80 jobs 
Andrei Remenchuk
Rated a 10 on 13 jobs 
Codman
Rated a 9.97 on 149 jobs 
Michael Sharp
Rated a 9.97 on 181 jobs 
D-N-S
Rated a 9.93 on 37 jobs 
markesh
Rated a 10 on 22 jobs 
teleCODERS
Rated a 9.93 on 67 jobs 
Tometa Software, Inc.
Rated a 10 on 10 jobs 

See all top coders...

(What makes a top coder?)

Top Exam Scorers

 
Other
Rent A Coder is PayPal verified through its parent company, Exhedra Solutions, Inc.

Created in partnership with:

 

Affiliate Sites
Latest News | About Us | Kudos | Feedback/Contact    Affiliates | Advertise    Privacy | Legal

Copyright 2001, Exhedra Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
By using this site you agree to its Terms and Conditions.
"Rent A Coder" (tm), "Safe Project Escrow" (tm) and "How Software Gets Done" (tm)
are trademarks of Exhedra Solutions, Inc.