World Wide Web Help Wizard
Effortlessly convert Windows
Help (WinHelp .HLP) files to World Wide Web format (.HTM)!
- Need to convert your existing help files to HTML to meet the new Windows 97
- Want to increase the exposure of your help files to the entire world
- Want to be able to use a single source project to create all of the following:
- help files
- user manuals
- World Wide Web help sites
- (requires running WWWHelp Wizard with Help Maker
...World Wide Web Help Wizard(tm) is your answer!
World Wide Web Help Wizard features:
- Automatic conversion of standard windows help features (topics and jumps) to HTML
- Automatic conversion of advanced windows help features (pop-up windows and
secondary windows) to HTML
- Search keyword button automatically built into each page
- Keyword search pages and topic search pages automatically built in
- Contents page button automatically built-in.
- Automatic conversion of bitmaps(.BMP) and windows-meta-files(.WMF) to web graphic
- Ability to add a date stamp at the bottom of each page
- Ability to add and email information at the bottom of each page
- Ability to add a custom footer information (with HTML if desired) at the bottom
of each page
- Ability to adjust the final font-sizes.
Download World Wide Web Help Wizard for free!
|Browse an HTML site
that was created from a help file using WWWHelp Wizard
Wizard for free!
|View the WWWHelp Wizard online help
the world wide web Help Wizard